A new one day per week performing arts course for people with learning disabilities and/or autism over the age of 18 at Square Chapel Arts Centre, Halifax.
This introductory course will cover all aspects of performing arts with a focus on Theatre, Dance and Music studied on a term by term basis.
- Get into Performing Arts will take place on Tuesdays, 10am – 3pm, including an hour for lunch.
- The course will happen in the Copper Studio at Square Chapel Arts Centre, Halifax.
- The course will run during term time over 33 weeks from October 2022. Students must sign up for the whole year.
- Students must have a learning disability and/or autism, be over the age of 18, and be a Calderdale resident.
- The cost is £52 per day – see application form for more details about how to get funding.
Mind the Gap is running Taster Sessions for you to experience what you will be doing if you join the course, meet the tutors and familiarise yourself with the building. Taster Sessions will be happening on Saturday 2 July at 10am – 12pm or 1pm – 3pm.
Deadline for Applications is Monday 15 August
To find out more about the course, book onto a taster session or make an application, contact us using the form below or call Maria Thelwell on 01274 487390.